Spy and display API calls made by win32 applications
API Monitor is a software that allows you to spy and display
Win32 API calls made by applications. It can trace
any exported APIs and display wide
range of information, including function name, call sequence,
input and output parameters, function return value and more. A useful
developer tool for seeing how win32 applications work and learn
- Trace any exported APIs-
Including win32 APIs and other 3rd-Party APIs, unnecessary to know the prototype of
- Display wide range of information, including function name,
call sequence, input and output parameters, function return value,
GetLastError code and more.
- Predefine 82 DLLs and nearly 4000
- Filter Profiles are a powerful way of storing your favorite
monitor settings for use in other sessions. API Monitor preset 27 API Filter
Profiler, including Handles and Objects, Dynamic-Link
Libraries, Event Log, Pipes and Mailslots, Debugging, Windows Classes, COMM,
Application Related, Shell, Dialog Boxes, File System, Services Related,
Remote Access Service, Memory Management, Print Related, Windows, Registry,
Processes and Threads, File IO, WinInet, Windows Sockets, Multimedia API,
Windows GUI, Network Management, WinNT Security, Access Control Functions.
- Allow content to be viewed and exported-Log content can be
viewed within API Monitor, and exported to another application or saved to a
- Support debug version and release version
with no modifications to the target application.
- Support Unicode and ANSI APIs.
- Monitor Running Process-Spy APIs in
a background or console process that is already running.
- Support multithread.
- Display API calls originating from ActiveX controls and COM objects
instanced by an application.
- MS Excel® style data filtering, customize filter criteria against
any data item.
- Automatic click-sorting against an unlimited number
of columns, descending or ascending.
- Automatic data grouping - an extremely powerful data viewing and
- Automatic runtime column selection - easily
customize the columns visible on-screen with intuitive drag and drop.
Instant Online MSDN Help - This feature
allows you to view online MSDN context-sensitive help for the currently